Pillows

These first 3 pillows were ordered by a very proud grandmother for her 3 little grandbabies.


And this one is for a Nicholas, but the customer wasn't sure if he would be Nick, Nicky, or Nicholas, so we chose the safest alternative and went with his monogram. I love the classic 3-initial in the Pottery Barn font.
All 4 of these pillows look like this on the back, so I'm just showing it to you once.
I'm about to restrict orders to Thanksgiving and/or Christmas only as I prepare for 2 holiday shows in the next few weeks. I have a few new items I need to post as well. I'll be taking orders for Thanksgiving/turkey shirts until November 8. Check back soon for a cute new design. I've had a lot of requests for the Christmas hand towels I did last year. I will be offering them again, with a few new designs, so let me know now if you're interested. They make great teacher gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment