Christmas Shirts

As of last Friday, I am no longer taking new orders. I'll be completing all pending orders and then prepping for the holiday trunk show on November 14. Depending on how overwhelmed I am with orders at the show, I'll open back up for Christmas orders for a couple of weeks and then close again for the holidays. I apologize for the inconvenience, but traditionally I get VERY stressed around this time of year and have a hard time saying no. I really need to be better about spending this time with my family and making memories with my kids, so please understand why I can't take orders indefinitely. Since most of my customers are moms or grandmothers, I know you'll agree that childhood is fleeting, and I need to treasure every moment.
 
Here's a sneak peek at a couple of my Christmas designs:
 front:
 back:

No comments:

Post a Comment