Lots of Name Pillows

The name pillows are still my best seller. I wish I had kept a better count of how many of these I've churned out, and what the most popular names have been.


How fun is this camo with orange minky a customer requested?


And a bright, citrusy set for sisters getting a room makeover








I don't know when exactly I'll start taking orders again, but I'll announce it here when I do. It's been a nice break to not have to worry about deadlines, post office lines or fabric store cutting counter lines, but I'm almost ready to get back into it again. I've been stocking up on some cute new fall fabrics and pinning some ideas on Pinterest (if you follow me you know that my Pinterest blew up with activity while we were away at the lake!) and I'm excited to try some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment