Name Pillows

This is what I've been doing. Lots and lots of pillows. But these haven't come without their share of drama. One of them has the dubious distinction of being the item I was sewing when my finger got caught in the sewing machine needle for the first time ever. To put it mildly, it wasn't my favorite experience. Another is the first to have been lost in the mail. We're still trying to track it down, and the customer has been very understanding, but it's frustrating. In the 5 years I've been shipping packages regularly through the mail I've never lost one, so I'm trying to give the USPS the benefit of the doubt, but how do you misplace a large box with a clearly labeled address and ample postage? I'm hopeful it will still show up on the right doorstep, but my optimism is growing dimmer every day.













1 comment:

katiedgunter said...

Hi I received one of these adorable name pillows as a baby gift and it I love it! My mom would like to order one for a baby gift. Can you please email me with information about ordering one? My email is katiedgunter@gmail.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment