Baby Gift Sets

Most of these baby sets were for one customer, and she has more orders coming. She has a lot of friends and apparently they're all having babies right now. I had fun putting them together, and now I'm completely wiped out of burp cloths, bibs and onesies. Back to the store this week.
 
I'm getting swamped with orders and I have my annual holiday trunk show coming up in a couple of weeks so I'll need to close orders soon to prepare for the show. If I've corresponded with you already I have you in the lineup for the next 2-3 weeks. If you are thinking about placing an order, please do so ASAP so I'll know what my pending orders list looks like. I'll try to post some holiday/Christmas items soon so you can start planning your Christmas shopping. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment