Gifts

Between graduation, birthdays, the end of soccer season and the school year, it's the time of year for lots of gifts. Our dining room has turned into gift prep central.
 
I found these cute snack/drink dispensers for toddlers and thought they were perfect for some little friends of ours. The bottom part screws off for snack storage, the straw flips up and down and there's a handy carrying strap so it doesn't get dropped. Baby brother is too young for goldfish or cheerios so he got a personalized bib.
 These are for a sweet set of sisters.
My niece just graduated from college with a teaching degree so she got a monogrammed tote bag to carry all her important teacher stuff.
This one is for me! We have all the beach towels we need, but when I saw this at Target I grabbed it up. No more stuffing the top of my towel into the straps of the lounge chair and fighting with it while I read at the pool. It also has a side pocket for my phone, book, sunscreen, etc. I can't wait to break it in here in a couple of weeks.
I've always wanted to try a monogrammed baseball cap but was skeptical that it would work on my single-needle machine. I tested this one for Tatum, and it worked! These caps come in tons of fun colors too.
Ava and Gentry have been playing on a great soccer team for the last 2 seasons and just played their final game last weekend. The coach had a pool party at his house to celebrate the end of their season so I threw these personalized cups together at the last minute for a fun favor for all the girls. They hold a krazy straw, silly string and a ring pop, with paper shred down at the bottom, and their name adds a personal touch. Just a little something to get everybody excited about summer.

I'm wrapping up the last of my orders so I can shut down during June and July. We'll be doing lots of traveling as a family, and I'll be a chaperone on Ava's youth group mission trip, so I won't be available until August. I'll be back with more product posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment