Spirit Shirts

With school back in session, I've received lots of orders for spirit shirts. I love the bright colors of this first one, and the fun mascot name!
 This one was for Callie's Sweet Shoppe birthday party.
A speech teacher ordered these next 2, and requested something "calm and subdued". Do you think she's trying to say something about her students? :)

Here's another fun Minnie shirt. I have several friends at Disney World right now and I don't need my girls to know that the earth won't come to a screeching halt if you take your kids out of school for that reason. I would never hear the end of it. Although, Ava is on a perfect attendance pursuit so I think she would pass up even DW to keep from missing a day. I have the strictest orders to only schedule check-ups for her AFTER school hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment