Name Pillows









I know I promised to post teacher gifts next but they're not all finished yet, so you get to see some name pillows I've recently sent off to their new owners. Some of these photos were taken at 2 a.m. and I didn't feel like getting fancy with the backdrop, so I stuck them on the couch and snapped a picture.The post office lines are getting longer and the postal employees are getting grouchier, so I'm glad my shipping orders are almost done. I tried purchasing my Christmas stamps yesterday and they were sold out, with no plans to replenish them. What?! It's only the 13th! My choice was to go with New Year's stamps or launch a wild goose chase in search of more Christmas stamps. At the rate my Christmas card process is going, we may be sending out a New Year's card anyway.
My little shop is officially closed for the holidays until after the first of the year. If you want to place an order, please feel free to email me and I'll respond as soon as I get back. I'll still keep posting products to keep a record of them on the blog, as well as a few personal posts about what we've been doing to celebrate this festive season.

1 comment:

Post a Comment