Technical Difficulties

I was all set to come back strong after my break, but my computer has decided to take an extended vacation. It crashed last week, and after a brief tune-up (or whatever they do to your hard drive when this happens) it was back up and running - for exactly 24 hours, when it seemed to contract some sort of virus. I can post from the laptop, but don't have access to my photo folder or memory card on my camera. Ugh! I'm sorry for the delay. I am taking orders, so feel free to email me, but I can't post new items until my computer is fixed (again!).

We're gearing up for school around here, and I'm actually ready for a routine again. It's going to be painful to break the sleeping-in-until-9 a.m. habit, but we always seem to manage it without a tardy the first week of school. Enjoy the rest of your summer, and hopefully I'll be back soon to show you some fun new items I've been working on!

1 comment:

Dora said...

That was so bad but i pray your computer get back to its normally sharpe.It is good to always make backups and there are very many devices one can use.Online backups can also work because am currently using www.safecopybackup.com
for all my backups and this has kept my files safe.It is cheap and any one can try out the free unlimited 3GB trial version they are offering.

Post a Comment