I Love This Dress!



I found this pattern online several months ago and intended to make it for Tatum. Of course, I just didn't find the time until finally a customer requested a "knot" dress and I got to try it out. It went together easily, but I'm not as efficient as I would like to be in turning it around quickly. Hopefully with a little more practice it will get faster. I scraped together the last of my favorite pink, brown and green fabric for the bodice so you won't see it again, but I love it with the brown dot and green zebra prints. This little dress has a great "twirl" factor, and works in all seasons with a long-sleeved tee and leggings. Size 12 month to 5T.
Knot dress - $40.00

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love this!!! And I have a baby in heaven named Tatum:) How do I order? In 18 months?

Post a Comment