New Item!

I'm adding a new pillow design to my repertoire! The applique name pillows continue to do well, and please keep ordering lots more, but they serve more of a decorative purpose than a practical one. This new pillow style (I haven't thought of a catchy name yet) is meant to be used by little sleepy people -- slept on, drooled on, stuffed in a backpack for pre-school nap time, taken along for trips in the car and thrown in the washing machine (pillowcase only). The pillow measures 12" by 16" and is included with the custom pillowcase. You choose your fabric, font and closure style. Here are a few sample designs.

My nieces love to lay on their traditional pillowcase-style while they watch their favorite movie, or even to sleep on at night.


Tatum requested a dark pink minky with white monogram. I gave hers a wide grograin ribbon tie closure.

 Gentry opted for a 3-initial monogram on pale pink minky with no ribbon.
Ava, always one to blaze her own trail, asked for black minky, a bold font to coordinate with her new asparagus walls...
 and a back opening.
Then just for fun we designed a couple more for some friends and family. Here is Maci's with a bold red font and damask ribbon
 and Lyla's, with giraffe minky and hot pink ribbon.
Because these come with the pillow inserts, they are $25. If you only want the pillowcase, it's $15. Also, if you've been shocked at the shipping cost of the larger name pillow, I KNOW, it's ridiculous, but the dimensions just won't let me do it any cheaper way, and sometimes I still come out short. These smaller pillows will be more budget-friendly to ship. Mini pillow? Petite pillow? Help me out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment