Pink, Brown and Turquoise

I have a million things to do today so I'm just jumping on quickly to post this sassy set. 
The camera cord went missing for about 24 hours and our lives have been in complete chaos because of it. Ava needed to download photos for her GT project and was beside herself that she couldn't do it yesterday. I finally found it this morning when I decided to search my car, because there was just no other place it could be. Weird. I've also misplaced a very sentimental charm bracelet and am in denial that it is lost. I've retraced my steps and am hoping it will just turn up, but chances are slim to none. I don't lose things, ever, because I hate it so much, so this is a big deal to me. I'll let you know if by some miracle it appears, but don't get your hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment