More Name Pillows

I've been cranking out the name pillows again like crazy. I love the rustic red and brown on Zeke's.

 I've had a lot of requests for grays - gray and yellow, gray and pink, gray and turquoise...
and this gray chevron is my most prized fabric right now. I had to special order it, so it's REALLY hard for me to cut into it but I really do love it on the back of a pillow.
 I used it on the back of each of these pillows too.

I just sent out a ton of invoices today, so as I receive payment I'll get to work on my current lineup. If you've emailed me about an order you should have received a reply from me. I had to take a step away from The Chocolate Zebra today and just be a mom for a while because Tatum had a minor surgical procedure this morning. She's fine and 100% recovered already, but I didn't get any sewing done so I could cuddle with my baby. On a different note, the "giggle juice" they give little kids to help them relax makes them say some hilarious nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment