Some New Items

This fun Halloween shirt is a remake of this one I made for Tatum last year. It's machine appliqued with the option of a name under the candy corn design. It's a great choice if you're not into the spooky side of Halloween like me and looks cute paired with orange and yellow striped tights.


Here's another redesign of an old favorite. I'm loving this 3-initial monogram applique. It works on a square pillow, on a white tee for a little girly or as a spirit shirt for school or your favorite college.


How hilarious is this? It was a special request by a customer expecting a baby girl soon. She had seen this idea somewhere else and wanted to recreate it. It's a maternity shirt that pokes fun at her oversized belly and announces her sweet baby's name at the same time. I giggled as I made it.
I have a ton of photos to post so check back throughout the day for new items. Halloween is fast approaching, so order now if you need a fun pumpkin or candy corn shirt for your little person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment