Baby Gift Sets




I've been doing lots of baby gift sets recently. I enjoy putting together the fabric combinations to create a fun set, but they do take longer to complete, so my turnaround time has gotten a little longer. Also, this week I've been in full birthday party mode preparing for my favorite 6-year-old's Night Owl Pajama Party tomorrow evening. Per my usual tradition, I bit off way more than I can chew with this party and have enlisted the whole family to pitch in and help. Tye held off the eye rolls until I mentioned the melted-chocolate-and-sprinkles-rimmed glasses for the chocolate milk, and then he couldn't contain himself any longer. But I'm standing my ground. There will be chocolate and sprinkles on the rims of the glasses if it kills me. Recap coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment