Welcome Spring!

Lovie Blanket

Initial Onesie
Birth Announcement Frame
We had a very fun and relaxing spring break week, enjoyed sleeping late, playing and generally not having to do much of anything. The girls and I left town and stayed with my parents for several days, which confirmed that there is nothing better than mom's home cooking and revisiting my own childhood by watching my dad play the same silly games with my kids that he used to with me a long time ago (maybe with a little disciplining too). We were all missing Tye by the end of the weekend and were ready to get back home to reality again.
I got a lot of sewing and catching up done today while Tatum unfortunately watched way too much TV, but I feel better about having been gone last week. If you emailed me while I was out you should have heard from me by now, and know that I have you in the line-up. I'm really trying to get current orders out in the next couple of weeks and maybe even offer some custom Easter/spring items. I'm always hesitant to promise anything because as soon as I do I usually get slammed with a ton of custom orders and never follow through, but I would love to have some fun new clothing items to show you for Easter.
Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment