Whoa Nellie!

Okay, I am officially overwhelmed. I've had so many orders come in over the last few days that I need to suspend any new orders until further notice. I'm also preparing for a trunk show next week. Depending on how many orders I receive there, I may not be able to accept more until after Christmas. That's a bummer, I know. I had big plans to showcase some cute new Christmas items, but now I'll be glad to just finish my existing backlog on time. I truly appreciate all of you and wish I could accommodate every order I receive, but I know myself too well. If I don't stop the floodgates now I will be a complete wreck in about 3 weeks, with my house in disarray and my sweet family trying to help me but wishing I hadn't overcommitted myself.

If I've responded to your email already, I still have you in the line-up. Unfortunately, any orders I receive after today will be on hold until I'm caught up. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I know my limits, and I'm there. I'll still post new and finished items, and hopefully I'll be back up to speed soon. Thanks so much for your understanding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad business is going so well and glad i got my order it! :)

Post a Comment