Christmas Canisters




Also ready for immediate shipping are these merry canisters. I have several available in festive words ("hohoho", "merry" and "believe"), but if you prefer personalization I can switch it out for you. These are 7" high and are $15 plus $4 shipping. They're perfect for teacher gifts, and since I've already given canisters to every teacher we have, I need to look for another practical but fun gift this year. Let me know if you want one and I'll send you an invoice ASAP.
My goal this week is to complete every order on my dry erase board (no small feat, by the way!). If you have an order pending with me, I hope to get it finished by Friday. I may have to give up sleep this week, but I'm determined to catch up so I can enjoy the start of this Christmas season.
I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment