Peasant Dress

I've seen this dress pattern all over the custom boutique sites online and knew I wanted to try it. I ordered the pattern, labored over the fabric choices, and was so proud to get it finished. I made it specifically for Tatum, because she is still at my mercy for her clothing selection, and I just knew she was going to L-O-V-E it. Um, no. Too many "wrinkles" (ruffles) for my shorts-and-tee-shirt kind of girly, and she gave it a big thumbs down. I did actually force her to wear it one day and, after removing it from her body as soon as she got home, she said, "Can I never wear that dress again?" Regardless of my child's condescending attitude towards it, it's a super cute dress and it has found a new home with a more appreciative wearer.

These particular fabrics are more appropriate for fall, but I can envision lots of potential different color/pattern combinations for any holiday or season. Christmas orders are starting to roll in already, so let me know if you need one soon!

Peasant dress - $35

No comments:

Post a Comment