Happy Mother's Day


I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember, from the moment I could carry a baby doll and push a stroller. My 3 beautiful daughters are the greatest blessings I've ever received and I've never taken the privilege of being their mother for granted. They inspire and humble me daily. They are the reason I started sewing, and they're also the reason why I can't get as much sewing done as I would like!

My own mom has had the biggest influence on my life. She is my most ardent cheerleader, character builder and constant friend. While our relationship has evolved since I became an adult, she continues to be a source of wisdom and guidance for me. Most of all, she has taught me that your kids are never too old for you to worry about them (love you, Mom).
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What sweet pictures!! Moms rock!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Pam said...

How fun to see the four of you together ! Fun memories with you and your sweet mom bring a smile to my face. Happy Mother's Day, Pam

Unknown said...

Cute pictures and such sweet words. Happy Mother's Day Jere!

Post a Comment