Anchors Away

I'm just a tad behind on the blog due to spring break and being under the weather for a few days, but I'm trying to catch up. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas over spring break a couple of weeks ago so I monogrammed some new beach towels for the girls. 
 I also made some fun anchor monogram tees for them to wear on the ship.
Can you see how the stitching creates a chevron pattern? They were tricky to stitch out so I'm still trying to perfect it without puckering.


I'm backed up right now with about a 3 week turnaround, so please keep that in  mind when ordering. I'm trying very hard to get caught up before summer gets here and I need to close up shop for a little bit. Let me know ASAP if you need to place an order and I'll get you in queue. Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment