Name Pillows

There were lots of these name pillows under the tree for some little boys and girls on Christmas morning. I even received a few emails on Christmas Day from some recipients who had just opened theirs and wanted to order some for friends and family. I really love making these custom pillows. I enjoy the process of choosing fabrics and stitching the letters and creating the final product, but they take a long time to complete. In the 6 or 7 years that I've been making them, I've kept the price constant. However, my costs are continuing to rise and the pillows are costing me more to make, so unfortunately I must raise the price. As of February 1, the applique name pillows will cost $30 plus shipping. If you place an order before February 1 I will still honor the original price. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment