Monogrammed Infinity Scarves

I've abandoned all hope of doing a full Christmas recap. There are just too many pictures and I've lost my momentum to rehash it all. While I love all things Christmas, once the last garland is stored in the garage I am ready to move on to Valentine's Day. I do have lots of product photos to post, though, so be checking back often to see some of the new items I introduced at Christmas. One of the hottest new items was monogrammed infinity scarves. I couldn't keep these in stock. When I ran out of the ready-made scarves I ordered fabric and sewed my own. These styles vary in availability and the gray chevron knit is like gold in the fabric world, so I don't know how much longer that will be available either. These are $20 including monogram.

This first set was for a mother and daughter who are big Texas Tech fans. Go Red Raiders!
The pink and white stripe was popular too and my supplier ran out early.
I love the gray and white stripe with the turquoise monogram. Classic and fresh.
Here is the much-sought-after gray chevron. The red monogram makes for a festive touch but works well into the new year too.
This is one of my favorites. It was ordered for a mom and her 4-year-old daughter. Adorable, right?! I'm dying to see photos of them in their sweet matching infinities.

1 comment:

Shelley B. said...

Just found your blog and love these! Can you tell me the measurements for the adult size scarf?

Post a Comment