I'm Still Here!

It's been so long since I've updated my blog that I couldn't remember my password at first. So much has happened with our family over the last several weeks that I don't even know where to begin, but I'm working on a blog post that covers Christmas, our very fun surprise trip to Colorado, and then poor Tatum's hospital adventure. We're working on getting back to normal, but she still requires a lot of assistance, so I'm not able to go full steam with my sewing yet. There are a few of you I have already contacted about your orders, but otherwise I'm still taking a sabbatical. I'll let you know ASAP when I'm back up and running. Thank you so much for your prayers and concern for Tatum. That was a scary ordeal, but we felt humbled by the many words of encouragement and prayers for healing she received.

No comments:

Post a Comment