Christmas Update

So, I'm pretty much covered up with orders from the Holiday Show. I hate to do this, but I can't take any more custom orders until after the New Year. I'm trying to just keep the panic at bay until I get everything finished and can enjoy the Christmas season with my family. If you've emailed me or I've corresponded with you already, I have your order in the lineup and I'll get it done in the next 2 weeks. I also have several items that didn't sell at the show that I'll post this afternoon. The first customer to pay for it gets it. There are some cute Christmas applique shirts that are ready to ship, so if you see one in the size you need, grab it. I will include monogramming if you request it. If you want to place an order for shipping after the New Year, please feel free to go ahead and email it to me. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Can't wait to see what you have left-if you have some shirts left from your show that fits my girls I'd like to see them. Looking forward to seeing what you have left!!

Post a Comment