Name Pillows






The name pillows have been my best selling item for a couple of years now, and I still love them for their uniqueness and personality. However, I'm ready to expand my pillow repertoire and offer something a little different and a little more grown up. Don't worry, the original will still be available as well, but you'll have more design choices to choose from in the future. I'm still experimenting and I don't have a lot of time to sew on anything other than pending orders right now, but I really hope to be able to post some new pillow styles soon. Of course, as soon as I say something like that it never happens, but this time I plan to actually follow through.
I've been sitting at 99 followers now for a little while and would love to see that counter tick over to 3 digits. Anyone want to be the lucky 100th follower? Please?

**update - Thank you so much, Kim, for being my 100th follower! That makes me very happy!

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I love all of your designs and would follow you again if I could =)

Jere said...

Thanks, Andrea! That's so sweet!

Post a Comment