Baby Gift Sets





As I've mentioned previously, I've been getting lots of orders for baby gift sets. I especially like to coordinate the set with the bedding or nursery theme, and I love it when customers send me photos of the nursery before I start sewing. Of course, bibs and burp cloths don't have to match the baby's nursery but it does show that you've put some thought into personalizing the gift and know that the mom will love the color scheme since she probably agonized over it before choosing it like I did with  my babies!
Pricing depends on the items you choose, and you can mix and match anything.
I am shipping several large, heavy packages today. It's going to be interesting getting them in the door at the post office. Let's hope there's a good Samaritan waiting around nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment