Gray Houndstooth Baby Girl Set



I'm sewing like the wind in preparation for the Trunk Show this week. I've added several new items that I'm excited to show you soon. There will be a short window for me to take Christmas orders before I close up shop again to enjoy the holidays with my family. I've learned that I have a hard time saying no to my sweet customers, and I've regretted it in the weeks leading up to Christmas when I'm a complete stress ball and no one is having any fun at my house because of it. I will take orders until December 10, so as soon as I post my Christmas items later this week, get your order in quickly so you'll have your item in plenty of time for the holidays.

For those of you in my area, you don't want to miss this Christmas shopping opportunity on Thursday evening. Check out the fun vendors at http://www.holidaytrunkshow.blogspot.com/ and come with your checkbook, ready to find all your gifts in one place. I'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I love all of your designs! Do you mind me asking what kind of stabilizer you use on your onesies? Mine always seems to tear around the satin stitch. I don't make anything to sell, just for my own baby =)

Post a Comment