Bibs and Burps






















I apologize for the uncouth title, but that's what I call burp cloths in my shorthand on my dry erase board. I'm STILL madly churning out orders even though I'm "closed". I had several large orders that were placed a few weeks ago and I'm embarrassed at how long it's taking me to get them finished. I may or may not have actually told my children, "Pretend I'm not here" at some point today. That goes against everything I value in being a SAHM, but I was desperate to make some headway. They have been very understanding and make the daily trudge to the post office with me without complaint (so far). Hopefully I'll get everything finished up this weekend and we can concentrate on actually having fun. We did make it to the pool today for the first time, so I'm not a total slacker mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment