The Twirl Skirt



Demonstrating the "twirliness".

This is a new addition to my custom clothing line. My girls have enjoyed wearing their festive outfits several times this Christmas. After a trial-by-fire initiation where I had to make 2 in a few hours because the little girls they were intended for were leaving for Disney World ASAP and I had misunderstood when they needed to be completed (so sorry, Lana!), my own girls' skirts were a breeze to put together. They have a drop waist, coordinating or contrasting bottom band, and the gathers make for a fun twirl factor. They can be dressed up with ballet flats for church, or more casual with tights and boots. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this pattern with different fabrics and accessories, so I'll try to post them as they are completed.

Twirl Skirt - $25

No comments:

Post a Comment