My Little Turkey


Tatum needed a special outfit to wear for her pre-school Thanksgiving feast, so I literally threw this together the night before. I didn't even have time to sew buttonholes, so I pinned it together behind the bows and no one was the wiser (except for everyone I told at pre-school in case they happened to look and see the safety pins in there!). It was a freestyle applique design that I drew myself, and I'm no artist, so I was just hoping people would be able to tell what the thing was on her dress. I think everyone recognized it was a turkey, so mission accomplished. I didn't offer this one for sale because the timing was so short, but if you're interested in a holiday design let me know and I'll see what we can come up with. I promise yours will come with buttonholes.




No comments:

Post a Comment