Pillowcase Dresses








The pillowcase dress is one of my personal favorites. It's a southern classic, especially with a monogram added to it. The black and white polka-dot with pink monogram is a striking color combination, but if you have a different color scheme in mind, let me know. I love shopping for fabric! I can make individual dresses or matching sets for sisters or cousins. Just email me your size specifications when you order. Also, let me know if you'd like the 3-initial monogram or full name embroidered on the front. These are great alone but also work well with a turtleneck underneath when the weather turns cooler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jere, what a fantastic idea. I'll keep you in mind for my own little ones and the kagillion baby gifts I always need. Everything looks beautiful. Love to hear the story behind the name chocolate zebra.

Post a Comment