Dish Towels

I'm sorry my posts have been so sporadic lately. This is the season of the school year where everything is picking up speed and we just hang on to the roller coaster until the end of May. I've meant to do a catch-up post on our lives since February, but of course it hasn't happened yet. I haven't even taken very many photos with my real camera, and we're spending lots of time in the car, but everyone is doing well. Tatum has a check-up with both the orthopedic surgeon and infectious disease doctor next week and we're hoping for a release from all restrictions. She's been on oral antibiotics 3 times a day for 10 weeks, and we're ready to be medication-free again. We're so incredibly grateful that she has healed so well and shows no signs of the serious infection she had just 3 months ago, except for a pretty gnarly scar on her right knee.
 
Some of my best selling items at Christmas time are personalized dish towels. I've had requests for some recently and I enjoyed working on these new designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment