Christmas Pillowcase Set


This picture was taken a year ago, and Tatum looks so young to me! I made this set for her last Christmas but she is still able to wear the pillowcase top this year. The pants, not so much. I'll have to make a new pair for her if I can squeeze it in between orders I'm working on.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to guarantee items for delivery by Christmas from now on because I'm completely swamped, but if you're not in a hurry, I'll be glad to get them to you sometime in January. I'll be taking a break for a week or 2 around Christmas to spend time with my husband, girls and extended family. My sister and her sweet family are coming from very far away for the holidays so my whole family will be together for the first time in forever! I'll be checking email but won't be taking orders between Christmas and New Year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment